Friday 13 May 2011

The Body Shop.. Super Score!

Recently, I've been extremely obsessed with The Body Shop, healthy skin, and all that jazz. I love my Vitamin E three step system from The Body Shop (You can read about that post here) After that purchase (and repurchase) I signed up for The Body Shops loyalty program thing - its $10 to sign up, after you make 4 purchases of $25 or more you get $15 off a purchase. I image over the course of a year you can do this a couple times. You also get 10% off anything you buy and a free $10 gift in the month of your birthday.

I went into The Body Shop to pick up a full size bottle of Deep Sleep Dreamy Pillow & Body Mist (its supposed to help give you a restful sleep) and the day I happened to go in they were having a great promotion. It was if you spend $40+ in store you get a pink bag (or purse in my case) and 30% off whatever you buy to get the bag + I got to take off another 10% because I'm a loyalty member! That's not the best part though! For the four weeks following my purchase I get to go back and get FOUR FULL SIZED PRODUCTS! and I don't even have to make a purchase when I got pick up my free stuff!

Here are the goodies I got:





I got all this stuff (plus 4 free gifts) for only $41.74! Talk about a freakin deal or what?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog