Saturday 11 June 2011

Being Bronze Intro...

So, I'm enjoying doing the Tanning Files but it takes time, and that's something I've been running short on lately which is why I've been neglecting it. I know, shame on me. Big shame.

So, rather than keeping you all on the edges of your seats in anticipation for the delayed Tanning File Reviews; I thought I'd quench your desires with something a little bit more easily done by me but still very interesting and useful to you. Best of all since in The Tanning Files I'm not covering how products rate on your lovely faces, this will help you in not walking around with a beautifully bronzed bod and a pale un-sun-kissed face.

To start things off quickly, a little while ago I did a post on GOSH Giant Sun Powder 001. That link will provide you to swatches and a review to a wonderful product for those of you searching for a great sunny glow with minimal color alteration to your face.

Also, you may want to check out these two posts: The Body Shop Honey Bronzing Powder in 04 Deep MatteThe Body Shop Honey Bronze Liquid Bronzer. These are good products that are part of The Body Shop's 2011 Summer line (which means they are only available this summer). So if you do happen to fall in love with them, you better stock up until the cows come home because there's a chance you'll never see these babies again.

In keeping with what I always say at the end of these types of posts; Stay tuned for more (this time I promise) my little lovelies! 

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog