Tuesday 7 June 2011

No Buy Break Up

This is how it all went down...

Steph: "Hey No Buy, I don't think I can do this any more. Believe me. It's not you - it's me. No wait, it is you. you suck. BIG TIME. It's not that I don't have the will power to continue on with you but, I'm starting to become blind to why I started this thing, I don't like you - you don't like me so who are we really kidding here..?"

No Buy (a.k.a. Steph's financial conscience): "I knew it, just like everyone else said you wouldn't be able to stick it out with me.. You didn't even last a week".

Steph: "Well to be totally honest I did last a week. You should know that. I could stick it out with you, but I'm choosing not to. Rather than deprive myself for 6 months, I'm going to plan out purchases & sleep on things. No more splurging uncontrollably. I'm going to be responsible. I'm teaching myself responsibility. No buys will not work for me. All the money I initially save will be spent faster than it was saved, obviously and after that money is gone I'll be in the same boat. So, so long Mr. No-Buy, your novelty wore off more quickly than anyone could have imagined".

Haha, I hope you all enjoyed my little skit.

You heard it. I quit. My boyfriend thinks this "no buy" thing is stupid and I'm around him almost 24/7 so in regards to me being on a make up no buy, he's a shit ass support system - which works out for me because I get to buy stuff again... Geeze hes a keeper! =)


Stay tuned for my first CherryCulture Haul + Review!

2 comments:

Search This Blog