Thursday 2 June 2011

The Body Shop Honey Bronze Liquid Bronzer: Review + Swatches


I bought this for $14.00 at the Body Shop. I've used this a few times and I really like it, I prefer it to my Eyeko Tinted cream - this blends much easier. I like that's is more of a liquid too then a cream it just spreads around your face more easily. The only thing that I dislike about this product is the speed at which it dries. Its totally dry in about a min, which means when your applying it you need to work quickly so rather then applying it to you whole face in one shot, its best to apply to you fore head then you cheeks and so on. To apply this product I just use my fingers. Another reason why I prefer this product to my Eyeko Tinted cream is because its matte. I've said in other posts that I'm a huge matte fan, obviously it just looks more natural.

This product has no orange tinge on it what so ever for me, it gives me a really nice subtle bronzy tan on my face and neck. This is a great product to use if you self tan but don't apply the self tanner you use to your face (like myself).

Blended (left) Unblended (right)

Overall I really like this product. I recommend it to anyone looking for a more tanned look on their face. I may or may not buy this product again, I prefer to use the matte honey bronzing powder that the body shop sells from this line (which is a temporary line). The powder for me is just more easily buildable in my opinion. You can read my review of the powder here.

I'm going to give this product 4.75 GlitterBombs out of 5, I really like the product. I just wish that you had a little bit more time to work with it when your applying it to you face.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog