Wednesday, 6 July 2011
Tattoo Adventure The [Almost] Final Product & A Small Update
Sooo, I know its late, but I figure better late then never. The Artist that did my redo was really cool, I think her name is Amanda, I went to this shop on Bloor West in Toronto called Tat-A-Rama. In total the whole thing probably took 45 mins or so and costed $140.00 CAD. Honestly aside from getting these touched up (which I was told will have to be done because of their location) I doubt I'll be getting any tattoos any time in the near future. It hurts like a bitch, serious. The whole time I was getting tattooed my legs were uncontrollably twitching lol.
- Rock & Republic Saturate Eye Colour Swatches
- My First Franken.... Success?
- Inglot Haul + Swatches! PLUS A Confession =) Some ...
- I Gotta Clean Up My Act... And My Make Up Drawer
- Welcome To The Wonderful World of Waxing! Suddenly...
- A Make Up Lovers Madness Part II... Inglot Final L...
- The Body Shop: Honey Bronze Shimmering Dry Oil in ...
- Cherry Culture Haul! Massive Swatch Post! =)
- Tattoo Adventure The [Almost] Final Product & A Sm...
- My Dadge & His Flaky, Red Scalp..
- Sharing The Love... Cosmetics Aficionado Giveaway!...
- ▼ July (11)