Tuesday 12 July 2011

The Body Shop: Honey Bronze Shimmering Dry Oil in Honey Kissed 01 & Lip Nectar in 02 Honey Biege



This is what TBS says about this product: "Best if you want to: Give you skin an even bronzed look with a hint of shimmer with a lightweight body oil."

The Body Shop: Honey Bronze Shimmering Dry Oil in Honey Kissed 01 isn't the product I expected it to be. I thought it would be more of a temporary bronzer then a body shimmer. This product is good as far as consistency is concerned - its a very light oil that requires a good shake between uses. I doubt I will buy it again or anything else like it for that matter. I'm not fond of the smell either, I can't really pin point what it is but I don't like it.. It smells too older ladyish for me. This retails for $14.00 CAD. You get 100ml or 3.3 fl oz of product. This is available in one shade.

I think this product would be good for you if you enjoy other dry oils/body oils. If not then skip this one.


This is what TBS says about this product: "Best if you want to: Give your lips a sheer tint and a sparkling shine with a honey-enriched gloss."

I really don't have much to say about this gloss. Its just your typical lip gloss, it isn't sticky and is very smooth feeling. It has a fine shimmer to it. I really like the shade I bought this in its a nice neutral natural looking gloss. It is unscented. This item retails for $13.00 CAD. This product contains 14 ml or 0.47 fl oz. This product comes in 2 shades: 01 Honey Bunch (which is more pink toned) and 02 Honey Biege (see swatch above)



**Please note: This post has been getting a ton of views (thanks!) haha I'm just letting those of you know who are interested in the Dry Oil. This item WILL be included in my 50 person giveaway. I only used it once for the purpose of this blog to swatch it (see above photo)

So stay tuned if your interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog