Okay, I really couldn't take the look of the Half moon manicure I did, sure it looked ok.. But that's not good enough for me to be sporting around for a week the lines just weren't clean enough.. I even did a retry and attempted it again but no such luck.. I'm going to try it again at some point though so stay tuned.
Since the half moon thing didn't work out the way I wanted it to I moved on to bigger, better (and more shiny) things.
Here I did 2 coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White On, Followed by one coat of Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday, yes this is only one coat (I am in love with this polish! Its totally worth the money I paid somewhere around $23 CAD) and one coat of Sally Hansen Invisible as a top coat.
I feel like my nails look like little cup cakes =) Happy Birthday Is 100% a polish I will continue to buy over and over
Anywhoo, I also bought a new tanner on the weekend and tried it for the first time last night, generally I'm pretty happy with the results.. There will be a review up for it soon, I just want to get a few more uses out of it so it can thoroughly tested out.
- The Tanning Files: Disappointments in Paradise
- YUKLUI * STYLE GIVEAWAY!!!
- Bonjour Beauty Giveaway!
- Cosmetologyy Giveaway!! =)
- Review: LUSH New! & Karma Komba Bar Shampoos
- Review: Skin79 VIP Gold Collection Super Plus Bebl...
- The Tanning Files Chapter 3: A Bronze Spritz? L'Or...
- Review: GOSH Giant Sun Powder 001 + Swatches
- The Tanning Files Chapter 2: Arms To Compare
- GlitterBalm Gets Scammed? Benefit Coralista.. Or R...
- The Tanning Files Chapter 1: Intro
- Deborah Lippmann - Happy Birthday
- NOTD April 6 2011: Half Moon Nails
- ▼ April (13)