Sunday 27 November 2011

It's My Party & I'll Buy If I Want To... Lancôme Holiday Eye Value Set + Bonus

So I know I'm currently committed to a no buy. But Its my birthday (soon) so I chose to step outside my no buy rules. Plus my braces are going to be put on in less then two weeks anyways, so its not THAT bad.

Now, with all that justification aside, lets get to the good stuff.

 

I noticed in the weekly Shoppers Drugmart ad that comes with my newspaper that they're having a purchase with purchase promotion. If you spent $34 or more on Lancôme product(s) you can get a slew of products for $90 with a cute little make up bag (all of which is a $240 value)

I chose to buy a Lancôme Bi-Facial Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover. 

This is what came along with it for an extra $90: Rénergie Lift Volumetry Eye (full size), Bi-Facil (full size), Génifique, Cils Booster XL Mascara Base, Color Design (8 pan shadow palette), Le Crayon Khôl (brown) and L'Absolu Nu (302 1ABA)

 

In addition to all this stuff the Sales Associate at Shoppers gave me a complimentary Lancôme bonus bag inside it included: A color design quad, Génifique Eye, Bi-Facil (mini), Visionnaire (mini), Hypnôse Doll Lashes Mascara & Le Crayon Khôl (black)

 

All in all I'm really happy with my birthday present to myself, I got a couple things I needed and also some things I've been wanting to try out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog