Thursday 1 December 2011

Sephora $15 Gift Card


Finally! Something Canadian people can use!

I got an email this morning for a $15 "gift card" for Sephora Beauty Insiders who spend $50 or more between December 1-12 2011. I need a few things so I'm going to take advantage of this. Plus I'm 44 points away from becoming a VIB for next year.. Also today's my birthday and I have yet to pick up my complementary gifts from Sephora or The Body Shop, I also need to Back2Mac some stuff so a mall trip is inevitable.

All you need to do is print the email (or have it on your smart phone) bring it to the store buy $50 worth of stuff (that's before taxes) show the cashier and get $15 off! That easy!  

Annnnd in addition to all this wonderful stuff of today... Here's my yummy birthday cake!


If you live in the  Toronto Area and want to try a WONDERFUL Strawberry Shortcake you have to check try Vince's Market there are three locations you can check them out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog