I just bought this stuff today (because it was on sale for $9.99 CAD!) and I'm in loooove! Just because I bought it today though doesn't mean that I haven't tested it out well. Every time I go to a Shoppers Drugmart lately I've been testing this stuff out and falling deeper and deeper in love. I don't know why I've been putting off actually buying it, maybe just because its a cream but its SOOO worth it! I'm a happy little bunny now that I have it!
Now enough blabber - To the Review!
Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter 300 ml - This stuff is so thick and rich it goes on really smooth and absorbs into the skin well. You don't need alot of product to feel it sink in. The best time to put it on is after a shower or bath so it can absorb better but it works quite well on non dampish skin too. I've mostly been using it as a hand cream and after just a few applications though out today they feel fantast-ish =)
The smell is divine, yet I can't quite put my finger on it. It just smells so fresh and feminine. All in all this stuff is wonderful and well worth the money! - This sells for approx. $14.99 CAD
Also available at: Soap & Glory
- MAC: Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 & Select SPF 15 + MAC...
- The PolishAholic 1 Year Blogiversary Giveaway... I...
- Review: Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash...
- NOTD - March 23 2011 Fimo & Gosh
- GlitterBalm Rating System..
- Eyeko 3-In-1 Cream With Extra Glow & 3-in-1 Tinted...
- MAC Goes Green!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion Disco Ball?
- LastLash Give Away!
- Eyeko & New Jersey Ulta Haul!!! YAAAY!!
- NOTD - Fimo Nail Art!
- Review: Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter
- No Naked Nails Contest!
- Natalie's Nails - China Glaze Contest!
- Contests! Contests! Contests!
- Review: The Body Shop Vitamin E Cream Cleanser, To...
- Blogging Virgin!
- ▼ March (17)