Thursday 10 March 2011

Review: Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter

Hello All!!


I just bought this stuff today (because it was on sale for $9.99 CAD!) and I'm in loooove! Just because I bought it today though doesn't mean that I haven't tested it out well. Every time I go to a Shoppers Drugmart lately I've been testing this stuff out and falling deeper and deeper in love. I don't know why I've been putting off actually buying it, maybe just because its a cream but its SOOO worth it! I'm a happy little bunny now that I have it!





Now enough blabber - To the Review!

BREAKDOWN


Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter 300 ml - This stuff is so thick and rich it goes on really smooth and absorbs into the skin well. You don't need alot of product to feel it sink in. The best time to put it on is after a shower or bath so it can absorb better but it works quite well on non dampish skin too. I've mostly been using it as a hand cream and after just a few applications though out today they feel fantast-ish =)


The smell is divine, yet I can't quite put my finger on it. It just smells so fresh and feminine. All in all this stuff is wonderful and well worth the money! - This sells for approx. $14.99 CAD


Also available at:
Soap & Glory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog