Thursday 24 March 2011

Review: Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum in Black


I bought this liner about two weeks ago. I bought this because I had heard good things about it along the lines of its super pigmented (which is isn't) and its long lasting (it is, sort of)

I used this liner about 4 times. I know it doesn't seem like a lot but I gave this stuff a fair shot. The first day I bought this I swatched it on my hand and though it wasn't SUPER pigmented it seemed to be very waterproof. I washed my hands multiple times that day and it didn't budge, it did fade but I figured that was to be expected with washing my hands often.

The first time I used this I was SO excited. The applicator tip was more of a brush then a felt tip, which is what I was actually expecting. I put it on one eye and moved onto the next. By the time I finished my second eye the first eye had smudged all over my lid on the inner corner. I assumed my eye was watering I fixed it and went on my merry way. I went over to a friends place and we hung out (nothing extreme) by the time I got home my liner was faded and grey, it was still there but it looked SO BAD..

I gave this stuff three more tries and the same things happened. The smudging and the fading. The only thing I liked about this liner was the pen itself. Its very sleek looking.

I can't rate this product on its "lash boosting" claims. Due to the hassle I had with using this liner I don't think its even worth it to use it long enough to maybe see results.

Tip
 Swatch: One Swipe (left) Three Swipes (right)

Overall I give this product 1 GlitterBalm out of 5 - It faded, it smudged.. Its crap. But the packaging itself was nice.


To see how Physicians Formula describes this product click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog