So I was thinking, before I get too far along in the world of blogging, I'm going to implement some sort of a rating system.. Right now I'm thinking something along the lines of:
1 being the worst and 5 being the best, at the end of every review I do I'll just add my rating at the bottom of the blog entry, with a brief summary of its score and why, maybe I'll do a pro and con thing too..
This is most likely what the rating system will look like..
Obviously this is an example of a 5/5
- MAC: Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 & Select SPF 15 + MAC...
- The PolishAholic 1 Year Blogiversary Giveaway... I...
- Review: Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash...
- NOTD - March 23 2011 Fimo & Gosh
- GlitterBalm Rating System..
- Eyeko 3-In-1 Cream With Extra Glow & 3-in-1 Tinted...
- MAC Goes Green!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion Disco Ball?
- LastLash Give Away!
- Eyeko & New Jersey Ulta Haul!!! YAAAY!!
- NOTD - Fimo Nail Art!
- Review: Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter
- No Naked Nails Contest!
- Natalie's Nails - China Glaze Contest!
- Contests! Contests! Contests!
- Review: The Body Shop Vitamin E Cream Cleanser, To...
- Blogging Virgin!
- ▼ March (17)