Thursday 10 March 2011

Contests! Contests! Contests!

I'm new to this whole blogging scene, and so far I'm really enjoying it.. I'm trying to get out there and get some people to check out Glitter Balm and in the process hopefully I'll win a thing or two!

Browsing around the Make up and Nail blogs I've come across a few contests, so over the next few days I'll be participating in the contests! So following this post there will probably be several plugs to other peoples blogs, I just want to let whoever may be reading this know that.. I'm going to try my best to be selective of the things I plug, just because I don't think its right to go around promoting other peoples stuff that I think is crapola so keep that in mind =) Oh! this also goes for products that I review.. No lies here just honesty.

The first one I'll be posting after this is for Natalie's Nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog