Monday 6 February 2012

So Recently I've Acquired Some Things.... +Layla Gun Metal NOTD/Swatch

SO here's the scoop, as some of you may know I'm going to Vegas next month (wo0t!) and I was planning on hauling a massive amount of Inglot stuff, which I'd LOVE to get. But I just can't justify it, a few months back I cleaned out my makeup drawer, it was a disgusting mess before, and I've kept it in order for the most part, last week I did a tidy up of everything in there, because a few things were out of place and while cleaning up I discovered that I had a bit more stuff then I thought I did.


Before:


Now:


I know it doesn't seem like much more, but I have enough stuff to last me long enough then I'd like to know at this point haha. 

So I'm skipping Inglot, Mac and Sephora, for the most part at least, I'm not planning on getting anything specifically, just because I feel like I have so much stuff as it is, and if I did get a bunch of stuff, it wouldn't be utilized, because it would sit in my drawer all unappreciated. 

I know this post so far has been pretty much pointless so I thought I'd throw in a swatch of Layla Gun Metal, which I picked up on the weekend.


This is one coat of Essie's all in one in one base coat, and two coats of Layla Gun Metal, the first one I let dry without using the magnet and the second one I used the magnet. I didn't think I'd like this polish as much as I do, I may pick it up in a couple more shades. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog