Thursday 19 January 2012

MARC BY MARC JACOBS Boxed Pavé Star Ring

I'm planning on doing more "fashion" related posts, because I'm finding myself more and more interested in clothing and accessories. I'm not much of a jewelry person, I have two rings my boyfriend gave me (two of his 'man' rings that I wear daily lol) and aside from my cartilage earring & my nose ring that's about all I wear. I do have a couple great necklaces that I wear on occasion, because they're too delicate (for me) to wear all the time without destroying them lol.



This Marc Jacobs ring is the first thing that I bought consciously because I'm trying to build up a variety of things I can wear at various times. My boyfriend and I saw this little baby when we were browsing at Holt Renfrew. I saw it and knew I had to try it on. It was so shiny and sparkly.. and its a star!


The girl opened the cabinet and I put on the ring without even looking at the price tag. I knew I needed to buy it as soon as it was on. The price was $135.37, which I could totally live with, after that the girl let me know that it was on sale for 50% off, Hello?! Can you say bonus? lol.. Needless to say I bought it and I love it.



The ring is in the color Black Diamond, it is also for sale in the colors: Black Diamond/Silver, Black/Hematite & Light Peach/Rose Gold. All of the rings are sold as one size fits most. One of the great things about the ring is that its adjustable, but it doesn't look like it is. The ring is hollow (thank God otherwise it would weight 15 lbs lol) since its hollow inside they added an adjustable band (see photo below) So even if the actual rig is a tad big for you you can adjust the inner band, which is great. 



The ring is also for sale on Nordstrom's Website for $135.37 CAD. In addition to this ring there is also a  MARC BY MARC JACOBS Boxed Pavé Heart Ring, which is exactly the same, only its a heart shape rather then a star. It comes in the same shades and is one size fits most. The hear version of the ring also sells for $135.37 on Nordstrom's Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog