Monday 12 December 2011

Sephora $15 Off Mini Haul & V.I.B.

As you all know Sephora recently had their $15 off  any purchase over $50 before taxes (if you are a V.I.B. you had $20 off I believe) I decided that rather then spending it on something I probably won't use I gave me the card to my parents so they could put it towards my Christmas gift. They got me Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment & a Clinique Face Scrub (from the men's line) I'm running low on the face scrub and I've heard really good things and have been really wanting to try out the Ojon treatment, I can't wait to try it out! 

In the midst of this purchase I reached my V.I.B. Status, and just received my 10% off my next purchase email! I'm so excited to use it, although, there is a time limit in which I can use it but, its all good, 10% off is still 10% off =) I'm so excited I'm a V.I.B. I have no idea why, but I feel like I've reached some Sephora status, so maybe now the Sales Associates will be nice to me haha



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog