Monday 5 December 2011

Lancôme Ôscillation Mascara


 What Lancôme says about this Mascara: "The first vibrating powermascara by Lancôme. This revolutionary mascara provides 7000 oscillations per minute for ultimate lash transformation. Press the button and experience a breakthrough sensation in application. In one easy new gesture, let the vibrating brush combined with an exquisitely smooth formula wrap every lash up to 360 degrees.With ÔSCILLATION Vibrating Infinite Powermascara, your lashes will instantly appear ultimately extended, exceptionally separated, and virtually multiplied in number." Sold at Sephora for $34 CAD.

 Honestly I love this mascara, It lengthens my lashes like crazy. It doesn't do much in there's of volume for me though. As far as I know this mascara is only available in black. The vibrating want is a really cool and innovative idea, its really cool. Although I feel it isn't totally necessary. The mascara formulation is so goo in itself that you don't need even need the vibrations to fully coat your lashes. The only down side with this mascara is that I personally don't like the placement of the button for the want to vibrate. I feel if it was located closer to the base of the cap rather then the top it would be much more user friendly. 

This is my go to mascara when I want something that will last me the whole day/night. It simply doesn't budge. I LOVE it. The only down side (if you even want to call it that) is that you need a killer strong eye makeup remover. My favourite is Lancôme Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover.

Suggested Use:  

-1 Press button to activate the vibrating wand.
-2 Hold button during application for continuous micro vibration.
-3 Place the wand at root of lash line and comb through slowly from root to tip.
-4 Use 2-3 strokes for a natural look. For a more dramatic result, repeat with additional coats to achieve the look you desire. 

The suggested use is pretty straight forward but I thought I'd throw in one word of caution. Work quickly with this mascara it can dry quite fast. If you want multiple coats do one eye all at once and follow with the second eye, because if you try and get the brush through your lashes and they've already started to dry you will rip out a couple lashes (like I did) So just be careful! 

Overall I will continue to use and repurchase this mascara. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog