Thursday 25 August 2011

So This Is The Dealio...

Sorry... Sorry.... Sorry!

I apologize for my absence, again. Honestly, I haven't been feeling super 'bloggy' as of late and I blame yadda yadda (btw I'm a super Seinfeld fan) and so on. Anywhoo, I'm going to attempt to make an effort. Attempt. I can't, and am choosing on not committing you guys. Because I don't want to be a little liar and claim I'm back on the (blogging) wagon. Because I'm not sure I'm quite there yet.

So in other semi-beauty-related news. Stephanie (That's me!) is getting braces.. FINALLY!

I'm seriously excited. I'm trying my best to gather up the gumption to post a picture of my teeth as they are.. I'm so self conscious about them. They are what you would call a bad scene. Bad bad bad scene.

So today (woohoo) I'm going for a cleaning and X-rays! The first step on the road to straight (ballin' ass) teeth!

Also I'm going on a kind of sort of *GASP* No Buy... Only until I get together $500 buck-a-roos for, nothing other then my braces. My favourite boyfriend is going to cover the rest of the down payment well, pretty much.. Because he loves me ha!

So stay tuned if your interested in seeing my progression through braces... In the near future expect a photo of my teeth pre braces! They're a hideous mess! ..I'm getting the feeling I'll end up posting the pre braces photo the day I get the braces put on haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog