Tuesday 2 August 2011

Public Service Announcement: Check The Brush!

Seriously, seriously. My rule when I buy polishes is always ALWAYS check the brush.

But even I make mistakes. I got a little bit too over excited one day while in Sally Beauty and just grabbed this polish all willy-nilly and didn't check the brush.


China Glaze Flying Dragon & its messed up counterpart

I love this polish, I really do. Its fantastish. I would use it all the time if the brush wasn't effed up. I just don't have the heart to toss it because its so pretty and I do have nail art brushes I can use to put this polish on. So for all you little psycho make up people out there (like myself) don't let yourself get all swept away in something and forget to be aware of nail polish brush damage lol =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog